Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Go for it....

Today is the day. The final chapter. Rocky Balboa.

I was at The Tavern with my friend Scoob last night and the trailer played on the tube.

I got muy excited. Muy. Denise, the bartender, asked me questions. Tons.

I not only knew all the answers, but provided a near perfect rendition of the "Rocky Theme Song"


If you didn't know, This year marks the 30th anniversary of Rocky.

Can you believe it?? That bitch has been fighting for a LONG time!


Go, Rocky. Go.
.
.





Not that I expect anyone to really comment here, but I am really interested to see who is reading this. If you don't want to leave a comment, just send me an e-mail and say hi.
I won't e-bomb you... I promise.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I just wanted to say that I really love reading your blog!

:)