Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My very own...

Tonight, I spend time with my very own. I've learned the value of "me" time and am quite excited about it. After the park and a possible float in the pool (if the water is warm enough), Monkey and I are going home and spending some much needed quality time together. I do miss her. I was unfortunately not able to take her with me this weekend, but Daniela was more than kind enough to take her so I could go. Candyland or Chutes and Ladders. That's the decision she needs to make tonight. No television. Her favorite food (chicken nuggets, french fries, and chocolate pudding with sprinkles), a bath, and then a game and story before bed. Then I sit on my porch and read, talk to friends, or do whatever. At least until I'm out of cigarettes, or tired. Whichever comes first.

No comments: