Friday, July 22, 2005

Champion Idealist

I took a Myers-Briggs Personality Assessment online about 3 years ago. The results of the test were that I was an ENFP. I took it again this morning and it came out the same. I derive great pleasure in knowing that my personality doesn't change much. I guess it's that whole consistency thing I can appreciate. So, what is an ENFP? Besides Extroverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving, Keirsey.com says that I am a "Champion Idealist". Such a BIG title. Sounds hard to live up to, quite honestly. ENFP's are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in accomplishing their aims, and informative and extraverted when relating with others. The interesting thing is, the entire definition of ENFP on any website I went to gave the perfect description of who I am. I couldn't disagree with a single thing. Not bad. If only other surveys online could do the same thing......

No comments: